Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Is there a time of the year when you do not operate?
Answer: No, we operate tours of Niagara Falls 365 days per year.

Question: What type of documentation do I need for crossing the border on my tour?
Answer: United States and Canadian citizens ages 16 and older must present one of the following travel documents at the border:

  • Valid U.S. or Canadian Passport
  • Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)
  • U.S. Passport Card
  • Trusted Traveler Program Card

United States and Canadian citizens under the age of 16, or under the age of 19 traveling with a school, religious or other youth group, must present one of the following travel documents at the border:

  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate
  • Naturalization Certificate
  • Consular report of birth abroad
  • Canadian Citizenship Card

Lawful Permanent Residents of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card", INS Form I-1551) at the border.
Residents of nations other than the United States and Canada may require a Canadian Visa along with their passport to enter Canada. Contact your national consulate before leaving home. International Visitors will require passports to cross the border. Citizens of some countries may require a Canadian Visa as well. Be sure to check with our staff when booking your tour.

For the most up-to-date border crossing information, please access the following website: (Subject to Change)

Question: Where does my tour depart from?
Answer: Gray Line Niagara Falls tours depart from multiple pick-up points on both sides of the border- all within easy walking or driving distance from most hotels and motels. We will provide you with easy to understand directions to your departure point when you book your tour.

Question: Do I need to wait until I arrive at Niagara Falls to book my tour?
Answer:  No, because of the popularity of our tours, we recommend that you reserve your seats as soon as possible to guard against the possibility of a sell-out.

Question: Are cameras and camcorders allowed on tour?
Answer. Yes. Our tours have many stops that allow you to get dramatic photos of multiple views of Niagara Falls. We encourage you to bring your camera or camcorder along to capture the action.

Question: What type of clothing is recommended for the tour?
Answer: Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers are recommended. It is always a few degrees cooler near the water; a jacket or sweater is a good idea for cooler days.

Question: Do I need to bring money on tour with me?
Answer: Your tour price includes ALL attraction and parking fees. You may want to bring some spending money or a credit card with you on your tour as you will be given the opportunity to purchase snacks or souvenirs. Tipping your tour guide is at your discretion.