About This Tour
Cave of the Winds
Located behind Bridal Veil Falls at Niagara Falls, the Cave of the Winds is 130 feet high and 30 feet deep. Due to recorded wind speed up to 68mph in the cave, it was named after the Greek God of Winds, Aeolus and thus, the cave of the wind. While the original rock overhang collapsed in 1920, a series of decks and walkways now brings visitor right up to the base of Bridal Veil Falls and its rushing water.