Health + Safety
PUBLIC SALES LOCATIONS:
- Public-facing employees are not mandated to wear face coverings UNLESS the property the employee is working at mandates face coverings. Employees must adhere to the property's protocols.
- Acceptable face coverings include but are not limited to cloth (e.g. homemade sewn, quick cut, bandana) or surgical masks.
- Clean, replace, and prohibit sharing of face coverings.
- Limit the sharing of objects (e.g. tools, machinery). If employees touch shared objects or surfaces (e.g. control panels, keypads) without gloves, they must sanitize or wash their hands before and after contact.
- Shared workstations (e.g. “hot-desks”) must be cleaned and disinfected between users.
- Provide and encourage employees to use cleaning and disinfection supplies before and after use of shared and frequently touched surfaces, followed by hand hygiene.
- Conduct regular cleaning and disinfection at least after every shift, daily, or more frequently as needed, and more frequent cleaning and disinfection of shared objects (e.g. registers) and surfaces, as well as high transit areas, such as payment devices, pickup areas, common areas.
- Riders must wear face coverings while riding inside our vehicles (provided they are over the age of 2 years).
- Passengers, while at attractions and locations included in all tours must be in compliance with individual facility’s operational protocol, NYS Department of Health and CDC recommendations.
- Contactless and Paperless transactions provided for all purchases.
- Masks will be available for purchase at the time of tour ticket purchase for those that do not have one for boarding.
- Drivers MUST wear a mask and have hand sanitizer available when in contact with guests AND when driving any GLNFB vehicle whether passengers are onboard or not.
- Drivers will have masks available to sell to any guest who attempts to board without one.
- Drivers are responsible to be sure all guests wear protective masks while on vehicles.
Prior to each departure, the wiping down and sanitizing of high use areas will include:
- Doors and handrails
- Seat backs
- Seat covers
- Seat belts
- Floor and bus interior
- Driver area and dash
- Sanitizing will be performed using a Professional Electrostatic Sprayer. This will be completed on each vehicle prior to every departure from the Yard.
Please view Gray Line Worldwide Health & Safety Policy here: https://www.grayline.com/health-and-safety
For the latest information on COVID-19 and ways to protect yourself, please refer to the following sites:
- WHO (World Health Organization) virus update: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention): https://www.cdc.gov/
Border Crossing into Canada:
- Visit Current border measures and requirements for information about how COVID-19 is affecting travelers, border services, programs and business.