About THis Tour
April 8, 2024: Special Niagara Falls Tour including Solar Eclipse Viewing
Duration: Plan For 3 hours
On April 8, 2024, join us a special departure of our Power of Niagara Tour including a rare viewing of the Total Solar Eclipse!
Explore the culture and history of Niagara Falls, USA and experience the immense power of the falls. Get an up-close look at Bridal Veil Falls from the Cave of the Winds as well as learn about the true force of the Falls and how it generates power at the Niagara Power Authority.
Solar Eclipse Event & Timing:
During this rare event, the moon is expected to completely cover the sun in the direct path of totality. The event will last for almost four minutes, starting at 2:04 pm and ending at 4:31 pm, with totality occurring at 3:18 pm. The next chance to witness such an event in North America will be in more than 20 years.
This special tour departs at 1 pm. Before the solar eclipse event, guests will be brought to a special viewing point and be provided with eclipse viewing glasses.
The following admissions are included:
- Observation Tower
- Cave of the Winds Gorge Experience
- Niagara Power Project Power Vista
- Special Solar Eclipse viewing, eclipse glasses & souvenir certificate
- 3-hour tour of Niagara Falls’ American Side
- Admire Horseshoe Falls up close from Goat Island & Terrapin Point
- The TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!!!!
This tour departs from Niagara Falls, NY (USA)
More science related eclipse information can be found here.
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Goat Island & Terrapin Point
Cave of the Winds
Niagara Falls Observation Tower
Niagara Power Project Power Vista
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region's local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this tour only depart from the USA?
- Yes! This tour departs and is conducted only on the USA side of Niagara Falls. Canadian pick ups are not available.
- For guests making their own way from Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada to Niagara Falls, New York, USA, please refer to:
- USA Border Services: https://www.cbp.gov/travel
- Canada Border Services: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/covid/menu-eng.html
What should I wear?
- Dress for the weather! Winter in Niagara can be cold and snowy. Please bring winter boots, a hat, mitts/gloves, scarf and a winter jacket as visitors will be outside for a portion of the tour.