About THis Tour
American Side: Niagara at a Glance
Duration: Plan For 3 hours
On this 3-hour tour of Niagara Falls State Park’s Cataract Region, admire the falls and surrounding scenery from the most impressive viewpoints. Head straight to must-see sites of interest including Whirlpool State Park, the Niagara River and the lower Niagara Gorge with your guide. Take to the waves aboard the Maid of the Mist, and experience the thunderous might of Niagara Falls from below. This tour departs from Niagara Falls, NY (USA), and is designed for visitors short on time to ensure you see the best of the American side.
The following admissions are included:
- Observation Tower
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- See the best of the Niagara Falls State Park’s Cataract Region in one adventurous tour
- Enjoy unrivaled views over Niagara Falls
- Discover key sites like Whirlpool State Park, the Niagara River and the lower Niagara Gorge
- Cruise the waves aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist
- Your knowledgeable local guide brings the region’s history to life
- Slightly shorter in length compared to other tours, this highlights tour is ideal for those short on time
This tour departs from Niagara Falls, NY (USA).
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Niagara Falls Observation Tower
Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region's local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!