About THis Tour
Family Halloween Haunted Tour
Join in the Halloween festivities aboard our haunted tour! This family friendly haunt is fun for all ages. Get ready for some of the greatest ghost stories at some of the most haunted places around Lewiston and Niagara! Your tour begins at Gallo Coal Fire Kitchen in Lewiston where everyone boards the holiday themed tour to enjoy some of the great ghostly stories of the area while riding through some of the most haunted parts of the town and beyond! Along the way, you will visit the Red Coach Inn, one of the most haunted places in Niagara Falls, where some of their visitors have become permanent residents as well as a cemetery where many restless souls call home. Never forgetting, all the daredevils who made that fateful leap over the Falls and were never seen again. Are some of them still here? Learn where you might still see them today! There will be many great photo opportunities and after the tour ends, you will be treated to cider and doughnuts back at Gallo where the best costume of the tour will win a prize!
Don’t forget to wear your favorite costume!
The following stops are included:
- Wander the Lewiston Waterfont and learn about the histories of the Underground Railroad
- Explore Marble Orchard Cemetary and the spooky history of those who are buried there
- Red Coach Inn for more haunted stories and more treats!
- Learn about some of the most haunted places around Lewiston and Niagara
- Explore Goat Island and hear about the daredevils that did not conquer mighty Niagara Falls
- Don’t forget yummy Treats! No Tricks, we promise!
- Includes a special Halloween bag of treats for the kids
This tour departs from Lewiston, NY (USA).
This tour operates on the US side of Niagara Falls
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
First Presbyterian Church & Marble Orchard Cemetery
Red Coach Inn, Lewiston
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region’s local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!
Goat Island & Terrapin Point
Operated By Gray Line Niagara Falls
Prices include attraction admission and applicable taxes. Additional fees may be applicable at the time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the tour operate in all weather conditions?
- Yes, we will operate the tour rain or shine!
Is the tour appropriate for small children?
- Yes, our haunted tour is adapted towards families with children.
Should I wear a costume?
- Yes! For each tour time, there will be a prize awarded for the best costume
Will there be bathroom breaks on the tour?
- There will be restrooms available at the beginning and end of the tour.
Will we get off the bus during the tour?
- Yes, there will be several opportunities to get off the bus for photos and stories
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair or scooter accessible. Many of our other tours are, please contact our main office for availability.