About THis Tour
American Side: Maid in America Tour
Explore Niagara Falls State Park from the American side on the Maid in America Tour. Step aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist boat and glide out onto the swirling waters in comfort. Feel the spray and hear the roar of the mighty Horseshoe Falls, as your expert local guide shares insight into the region’s geology and history. Take in natural attractions including Goat Island and the Cave of the Winds, hike along timber walkways to Hurricane Deck, and marvel at the strength of Bridal Veil Falls’ churning swells and currents.
The following admissions are included:
- Observation Tower
- Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise
- Cave of the Winds
- Explore the Niagara Falls State Park from the water, aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist
- Soak up unrivalled views of Niagara Falls, up close
- Discover top natural attractions including Goat Island and the Cave of the Winds
- Feel the power of the swirling currents from the comfort of your sightseeing boat
- Your expert local guide sheds light on the region’s geology and history
Until August 31, save 15% on our Maid in America Tour!
Use Promo Code MIA15 at check out.
This tour operates on the US side of Niagara Falls
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Goat Island & Terrapin Point
Cave of the Winds
Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Niagara Falls Observation Tower
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region’s local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!
Niagara Gorge, Whirlpool & Rapids
Niagara Power Project Power Vista
Operated By Gray Line Niagara Falls
Prices include attraction admission and applicable taxes. Additional fees may be applicable at the time of booking.