About THis Tour
Niagara Falls Cross-Border Adventure: Winter Tour & Attractions
Duration: Plan For 7 hours
This Niagara Falls tour is an epic adventure that takes you on a captivating journey through two countries, the United States and Canada, showcasing the natural wonders of this iconic destination. Starting on the American side in Niagara Falls, New York, and crossing the border into Niagara Falls, Canada, this tour promises breathtaking views, thrilling attractions, and a cross-border experience like no other.
The following admissions are included:
- Observation Tower
- Cave of the Winds Gorge Walk
- New York State Power Authority Power Vista
- Niagara Parks Power Station
- Skylon Tower Observation Tower
- Festival of Lights (when in season)
- Explore all the best areas of Niagara Falls on the USA and Canada sides
- Soak up unrivaled views of Niagara Falls, up close and from up high
- Discover top attractions including Cave of the Winds and the Skylon Tower
- Hotel pick up/drop off offered from both US & Canadian side hotels
- Your expert local guide sheds light on the region’s geology and history
This tour departs from Niagara Falls, USA or Niagara Falls, ON (Canada).
Guests starting will be crossing an international border. Proper identification will be required.
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Niagara Falls Observation Tower
Niagara Power Project Power Vista
Niagara Parks Power Station
Cave of the Winds
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region's local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!