About THis Tour
Power of Niagara, the American Story
Duration: Plan For 3 hours
Join us on a tour of the American side of Niagara Falls.
There is nothing quite like the natural beauty and raw power of Niagara Falls in the autumn and winter. From the spectacular fall colors of the trees to the incredible natural ice sculptures the cold water creates, this season offers a unique adventure for everyone. Visitors can explore the spectacular fall colors around the Niagara region and the extreme natural ice formations in the Winter! Enjoy panoramic views of Niagara Falls, get an up-close look at Bridal Veil Falls as well as learn about the true force of the Falls and how it generates power at the Niagara Power Authority.
The following admissions are included:
- Observation Tower
- Cave of the Winds Gorge Experience
- Niagara Power Project Power Vista
- 3-hour tour of Niagara Falls’ American Side
- Admire Horseshoe Falls up close from Goat Island & Terrapin Point
This tour departs from Niagara Falls, NY (USA)
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Cave of the Winds
Goat Island & Terrapin Point
Niagara Falls Observation Tower
Niagara Power Project Power Vista
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region's local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
- Dress for the weather! Winter in Niagara can be cold and snowy. Please bring winter boots, a hat, mitts/gloves, scarf and a winter jacket as visitors will be outside for a portion of the tour.
Does this tour only depart from the USA?
- Yes! This tour departs and is conducted only on the USA side of Niagara Falls. Canadian pick ups are not available.
- For guests making their own way from Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada to Niagara Falls, New York, USA, please refer to:
- USA Border Services: https://www.cbp.gov/travel
- Canada Border Services: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/covid/menu-eng.html