About THis Tour
Canadian Side: Niagara Falls Rainbow Tour
Duration: Plan For 4.5 hours
Experience the raw power of Niagara Falls from above, below and behind on this 4-hour Rainbow tour of the Canadian side. At the Table Rock Center, watch the swirling waters of Horseshoe Falls tumbling into the abyss below, as your expert local guide shares insight into the region’s geography. Take to the waves aboard a Hornblower Niagara cruise, and see the falls up close on the Journey Behind The Falls experience. This tour takes in the Floral Clock and Niagara Gorge, too, and departs from Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada).
The following admissions are included:
- Niagara City Cruises
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- 4-hour tour of Niagara Falls’ Canadian side
- Admire Horseshoe Falls from above, below and behind the cascading waters
- Soak up panoramic views from your vantage point at the Table Rock Center
- Take to the waves of Niagara Gorge on a Hornblower Niagara cruise
- Step behind Horseshoe Falls in safety on the Journey Behind the Falls experience
- Travel in comfort by London-style double-decker bus as your guide brings Niagara Falls’ history to life
This tour departs from Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada).
This tour operates on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
Next Stop, Adventure! Hop off the bus and follow your guide to some of Niagara's must-see attractions. As you explore, learn the secrets of this world-famous natural wonder.
Table Rock Center
Niagara City Cruises
Journey Behind the Falls
Our tours take in the most iconic landmarks that Niagara Falls State Park has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides are experts on the region's local history and culture, and always keen to share their valuable insight. Don't forget your camera!
Floral Clock - Niagara Parks
Niagara Gorge, Whirlpool & Rapids
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this tour only depart from Canada?
- Yes. This tour only departs from Canada. We do not offer departures from the US side of Niagara Falls.
Am I going to get wet?
What should I wear?
Does the tour operate in rainy weather?
- The tours operates rain or shine!
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- The double-decker sightseeing buses are not wheelchair accessible.
What languages does the tour offer?
- Tours are conducted in English only.