From the Big Apple to the Majestic Wonder, you'll enjoy a full day of excitement and natural beauty from the US & Canadian Side of Niagara Falls.
Location: New York City
Duration: 15 hours (approximately)
|Adults (Age 18+ months)||From $575 USD/person|
|Infants (Age 0-17 months)||Free|
Can-Am Niagara Falls Day Trip From NYC
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from the American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat cruise (May - October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November - April)
- Bird's eye views of the American, Horseshoe, and Bridal Veil Falls
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls USA and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Non-stop round trip air transportation directly to Niagara Falls International Airport
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
View or Visit:
New York State Observation Tower, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Goat Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, NY & Canadian Power Plants, Control Gates & Water Intakes, Old Scow, Robert Moses Parkway, Toronto Power Plant, Whirlpool State Park, Niagara Gorges & Whirlpool
- Transportation to/from Manhattan, New York
Join us on an exclusive day trip from New York City to Niagara Falls USA! The journey begins from your hotel where you'll be transported to a private airport for a short direct flight, including complimentary continental breakfast.
Your day will begin with a morning pickup in Manhattan (between 23rd and 74th streets) and transfer out to the airport for your flight to Niagara Falls. Upon arrive to the Falls, you will be greeted by your tour guide to board onto your tour bus. You will explore and experience up close North America’s most majestic and massive waterfalls.
The roaring Niagara Falls has been 12,000 years in the making. During the fully narrated and fun-filled adventure you will surely be dazzled by Niagara’s abundance of natural beauty, rich history and thundering waters. You will become inspired by breath-taking and bird’s eye views of the American, Horseshoe and Bridal Veil Falls and enjoy the very best of our region’s must see attractions including a cruise on the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise.
After visiting the oldest state park in the USA, you will cross the border into Canada to take in the sights of the Falls from another awe-inspiring perspective. Before you head out on the next portion of your day, you will make a stop and dine at a local restaurant that overlooks the Falls. The meal is amazing and the view is even better! While in Canada, you will drive along the Niagara River Gorge and view or visit, Table Rock Complex, Queen Victoria Park, Floral Showhouse, Toronto Pole House, Dufferin Islands, International Water Control Gates, Water Intakes and Sir Harry Oaks Garden Theater.
If time allows, before you depart for home, you may also view or visit the Giant Whirlpool, Whirlpool Aero Car, Niagara Glen, Totem Pole Park, Niagara Escarpment, Hydro-Electric Power Plants, Botanical Gardens and Floral Clock.
As your day comes to an end, you will be transported back to the airport where you will be back to New York City by night time. Transfer to the hotel is provided (between 23rd and 74th streets). This unique day trip will give you memories of a lifetime.
- US Citizens: US passports or special documentation are required to cross the border. Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. For up to date info please review Department of Homeland Security web site: http://www.dhs.gov/files/crossingborders/travelers.shtm
- Citizens of other countries: Passport is required for travel. Non U.S citizens may require Canadian visas. Citizens may check at their local Embassy or Consulate. Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Passengers without proper documentation may still book this tour. However, they must remain on the US side of the Falls. This time will be on their own (no tour guide or escort). They will still view the Falls, receive tickets for Maid of the Mist or Scenic Tunnels, all from the US side. Lunch money will be provided. The tour guide will make arrangements directly with the passengers for the return airport transfer pick-up.
- PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 2 guests are required to book this tour. When submitting your reservation, please allow up to 48 hours for a secondary confirmation number to be sent. When submitting your reservation, it is a REQUEST for a reservation. Once confirmed, the secondary confirmation number (that will be used to reference your reservation with Gray Line of NYC) will be emailed. Your receipt confirmation from Gray Line of Niagara Falls is not a reservation confirmation. Please note dates that have availability may still be limited in the quantity available. In the event the date chosen is not bookable, a guest service representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- Clients must reconfirm their reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling our Reservations Dept. at 800-669-0051 or 212-445-0848. The Reservations Dept. will be open 7 days a week, 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Passenger names are to be entered as shown on their passports. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
- AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, FRENCH*, GERMAN*, ITALIAN*, SPANISH* (*upon request)
- IMPORTANT: A valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, or similar) is required on the day of travel. Each traveler's name provided MUST match the name provided on the government-issued ID and/or passport presented at the time of boarding the plane.
- Planes and buses are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for delays or missed attractions due to weather, high volume or unforeseen circumstances beyond the operator's control
- Tour departs from Manhattan (between 23rd and 74th streets)
- Departures Daily, year-round except blackout dates: April 1-2, 2018, May 25-29, 2018, June 30-July 5, 2018, August 31 - September 4, 2018, October 6-9, 2018, November 21-26, 2018, December 21-26, December 31, 2018-January 2, 2019.
- Pick-up time at hotel will be early am (between 4:45am and 9.30am depending on flight schedule). Return to New York early evening (between 7 pm and 9 pm depending on flight schedule)
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.