Terms + Conditions
Unless otherwise stated in the individual product details, the below policies apply to all products sold on this site.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Full payment by credit card is required to make an online reservation.
Prices are per person in USD$, unless otherwise specified.
Prices include a service fee and any applicable local taxes unless otherwise stated.
Price quotes are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
Not included as part of the services we offer are any attraction admission (not included in a tour), foreign departure, security, park fees, customs & immigration fees, agricultural, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax unless otherwise stated.
Tips/gratuities to driver and tour guides are not included.
Tipping your guide is at your discretion. A suggested 15-20% for exceptional service is suggested.
Certain products may involve charges like car parking, fuel surcharge and airport taxes or security deposit that are over and above the stated price on the this website. You will have to pay these directly to the relevant service providers in order to consume the service.
Passports and visa fees;baggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not listed and all other items of a personal nature are also not included.
You should retain sufficient local currency to pay for all of the above items if necessary.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice, prior to the scheduled departure time, is required for a full ticket price refund.
- Cancellation penalties of 50% of the ticket price will be applied to all cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure time up to 2 hours before the tours scheduled departure time.
- Refunds will NOT be allowed within 2 hours prior to a scheduled tour departure time. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Additional penalties may apply when cancellations occur in conjunction with discounted room and tour packages.
- Please note that no shows or missed departures will not be refunded.
- No refunds or exchanges will be allowed on any bundles.
- Refunds will not be granted for guests who are rejected at the international border.
Changes to Reservations:
Reservations may be amended however, changes are based on availability. Pricing may also be adjusted if applicable.
Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group. While Gray Line Niagara Falls will endeavor to conduct the tour as indicated, all tours are subject to change without notice. Please note that tour duration may also vary due to peak visiting times of year and holidays.
We are not responsible for damaged personal items in transit.
Wheelchair & Stroller Policy:
We can offer folding wheelchair, walker and stroller accessible buses. Please check with our contact center for the availability of a wheelchair bus before confirming your tour by calling 1-877-285-2113.
If you require a stroller for your family, it can not be any bigger than a collapsible umbrella stroller. Full size strollers and joggers will not be allowed on board.
We are not able to accept any type of motorized scooters on our buses.
International Border Crossings:
Some of Gray Line Niagara Falls Tours cross an international border. Visitors must have the proper documentation in order to enter another country.
United States and Canadian citizens ages 16 and older must present one of the following travel documents at the border:
- Valid U.S. or Canadian Passport
- Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL)
- U.S. Passport Card
- Trusted Traveler Program Card / Nexus
United States and Canadian citizens under the age of 16, or under the age of 19 traveling with a school, religious or other youth group, must present one of the following travel documents at the border:
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
- Canadian Citizenship Card
Lawful Permanent Residents of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”, INS Form I-1551) at the border.
Residents of nations other than the United States and Canada may require a Canadian Visa along with their passport to enter Canada. Contact your national consulate before leaving home. International visitors will require passports to cross the border. Citizens of some countries may require a Canadian Visa as well. Be sure to check with our staff when booking your tour.
For the most up-to-date border crossing information, please access the following website: www.cbp.gov (Subject to Change)