Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, it is located in both the U.S. and Canada. You can view the Falls and enjoy one of our tours from both sides of the border. Click here for information about border crossings.
United States and Canadian citizens ages 16 and older must present one of the following travel documents at the border:
- Valid U.S. or Canadian Passport
- Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL)
- U.S. Passport Card
- Trusted Traveler Program Card / Nexus
United States and Canadian citizens under the age of 16, or under the age of 19 traveling with a school, religious or other youth group, must present one of the following travel documents at the border:
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
- Canadian Citizenship Card
Lawful Permanent Residents of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”, INS Form I-1551) at the border.
Residents of nations other than the United States and Canada may require a Canadian Visa along with their passport to enter Canada. Contact your national consulate before leaving home. International visitors will require passports to cross the border. Citizens of some countries may require a Canadian Visa as well. Be sure to check with our staff when booking your tour.
For the most up-to-date border crossing information, please access the following website: www.cbp.gov (Subject to Change)
- Due to the popularity of our tours, we recommend that you reserve your seats as soon as possible to guard against the possibility of a sell-out.
- An adult is considered as anyone over the age of 13. Children are aged 5-12 years, and infants and toddlers under 4 are free on all services
- No, at least 1 adult must book and travel with any children under the age of 12.
- Changes or cancellations can be made 24 hour prior to departure. Please note that no shows or missed departures will not be refunded.
- Cancellation penalties of 50% of the ticket price will be applied to all cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure time up to 2 hours before the tours scheduled departure time.
- Refunds will NOT be allowed within 2 hours prior to a scheduled tour departure time. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Additional penalties may apply when cancellations occur in conjunction with discounted room and tour packages.
- Please note that no shows or missed departures will not be refunded.
- All tours are provided in English. If you require another language, we are happy to work with you to ensure the best possible experience. Please contact us at least a week in advance of your tour date so we may accommodate your needs. Additional fees may apply.
- Please view this link for our latest information.
- We can offer folding wheelchair, walker and stroller accessible buses. Please check with our contact centre for the availability of a wheelchair bus before confirming your tour by calling 1-877-285-2113.
- If you require a stroller for your family, it can not be any bigger than a collapsable umbrella stroller. Full size strollers and joggers will not be allowed on board.
- Service dogs are allowed with prior notification and documentation. Please contact our office by calling 1-877-285-2113 to confirm your service animal. No other pets are allowed on the tour.
- Gray Line Niagara Falls tours depart from multiple pickup points on both sides of the border, all within walking or driving distance from most hotels. We will provide directions to your departure point when you book your tour.
- No, we currently only offer pickups in the downtown Niagara Falls USA area. You can park complimentary at our visitor center, located at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304.
- We do not offer bus transportation to or from New York City.
- No, we do not offer tour pickups in Toronto, there are several tour companies within Toronto that provide tours from Toronto to Niagara Falls.
- Yes. There are many photo and video opportunities on each tour and we encourage you to bring your camera and/or camcorder along to capture the action.
- The price of your tour includes all attraction and parking fees. You may want to bring some spending money or a credit card with you as you will be given the opportunity to purchase snacks or souvenirs. Tipping your tour guide is at your discretion.
- No, meals are not provided. Breaks will be given throughout the tour in order for guests to purchase something to eat on their own.
- Gratuity is not included in the tour price. Tipping your guide is at your discretion. A suggested 15-20% for exceptional service is suggested.
- All of the most popular browsers are supported, but we do recommend the use of the latest version of Google Chrome, as we have found it works best in most scenarios. If you don’t already have it, you can download it here.
- All of the most popular browsers are supported, but we do recommend the use of the latest version of Google Chrome, as we have found it works best in most scenarios. If you don’t already have it, you can download it here. Please avoid booking a tour using Google Chrome's Incognito function.